FREE NON-PAID MARKETING JOB OFFER

 


Short Answer: NO

Long Answer:

I actually provide free consultation services to alot for companies. But I never offer free marketing services, especial to people who ask for free services in return to make my more porfolio "look good". FYI, I've single-handedly generated million ringgit revenue in a year through my own facebook ad marketing, that's 8 digiters for you. Don't get me wrong, I would love help businesses expand and grow, but it is only fair if I have something of the same value in return and not "recommendation letter" or "endorse on LinkedIn". The only time I ever thing of giving out free marketing services is to non-profit organizations that really help those in needs.

So if you are a business owner, sales manager, marketer and in need some "consultation" on marketing, feel free to hit my DM on LinkedIn, I'll help you when I've available/free BUT I will never give free marketing services for a "profitable business/corporate".

You are already earning money, keep your greediness in your pants.


Regards,

Joe Fendy


Comments

Popular Posts