The Revival

 David, Miguel Angel, Italy, Florence, Statue, Fine Arts

Ladies and gentlemen,

After more than 3 years since my last posting, I finally decided to activate back this blog.  Is that so I can document part of my life.  As you know, I've being a digital marketer for seven years.  I graduated From a psychology school at the University of Hertfordshire.

As my degree and career taught me about how people behave and react to certain things; I try to understand why I behave and react when it comes to certain things.

This blog isn't about educating you with facts, but just to record down my thoughts and opinions of some matters. "Matters" that I don't mind discussing in public.

With the world torn due to the human's darkest goals. I wonder at how I can achieve enlightenment and goodness by helping and understanding people.

Are you ready for that journey??...LETS GO!

Best,

Joe

Comments

Popular Posts