Networking & Meetups

NETWORKING:

 Fendy Daily - Digital Marketing Community

One of the things that I LOVE to do is NETWORKING (Especially with fellow business owners and marketers). WHY?

Because, somehow, the discussion and interaction through networking have constantly brought value to my life.  To me, when it comes to networking, it is all about giving value and getting value out from it too.

Lately, even since the first Movement Control Order restriction due to the pandemic, I've been keeping myself isolated from real people.

I've tapped into the world of forums and social media discussions. The forums are often more controversial and outspoken (considering almost more than 60% of them hide their identity). When people mask themselves, they become braver and tend to take a stand on something.

But one thing for sure is that that are plentiful of people getting the wrong facts and figures on a daily basis. What's worst is that some create opinions based on other trolls online.

Which is why real networking event is better for me, because people cannot afford to make a statement without a proper backing and evidence (or at least a direction to point where they get the source/information from)
 
I'll be hosting a networking session soon (mainly for business owners, marketers, & managers/directors). I'll be putting it up on LinkedIn. Hope to see you soon

Connect with me on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/joefendy/

Best,

Joe Fendy

Comments

Popular Posts